placeholder placeholder

About Us


OLAJTERV Engineering Co. Ltd. is a market leader oil and gas engineering company in Hungary. Since the establishment of our company, we have taken part in the biggest fields of the power generation and the chemical industry, as well. We are proud of being one of the biggest engineering knowledge centers of the country. Design of 3-5 large and numerous smaller projects are executed by the company. The 60 years of professional experience, the more than 1000 successful projects, the stable financial background guarantee for our partners the high quality and the reliable co-operation. 


We Offer: 

  • Full scale engineering activity
  • Several decades of domestic and international industrial experience
  • Outstanding knowledge and engineering professionalism
  • Innovate engineering solutions based on state-of-the-art software base
  • Customer-focused thinking
  • Environment friendly technologies

Design Activities:

  • Complex design of logistic and pipeline routing type assets (large scale diameter crude- natural gas- and product pipeline systems, storage facilities; road, rail and barge loading/unloading stations)
  • Complex design of crude oil and natural gas productions units and on surface technological systems of underground gas storages
  • Complex design of refinery, petrochemical and chemical units
  • Design of energetic systems

Our software base and toolbox:

  • Use of state-of–the-art design softwares among others, AVEVA softwares (E3D/PDMS, Engineering, Diagrams, Instrumentation), CAESAR II, Autodesk softwares packages (Architecture, Engineering & construction collection and Product Design & Manufacturing Collection), ASPEN, TEKLA, ArchiCAD, Solid Edge, ETAP, EPLAN, etc.
  • The engineering is supported by laser scan devices and point cloud processing softwares (Leica Cyclone / LFM Server) 

Our Services:

  • Decision making materials, feasibility studies and concept designs
  • Basic Engineering Design (BED), Front-End Engineering Design (FEED) documentations
  • Process modelling and technological calculations
  • Detailed- and Authority Engineering Design (DED, AED)
  • General engineering design with multiple disciplines
  • As-built documentations
  • Expert activities and permitting
  • Application of complex engineering systems, including 3D-modelling and technological process simulation
  • Engineering support of project procurement, implementation and site activities

Our Vision:

We maintain our market leader position at our traditional markets. We are targeted to further develop our presence in the energetic and pharmaceutical industry. Furthermore, we are going to open to new disciplines like armaments industry. We are going to be active participants of the projects serving the sustainability, over the traditional processing, during the provisional and execution phase, as well.

Our Certificates:

Company History

Present day


OT Industries Engineering Co. Ltd. continues to operate under the name OLAJTERV Engineering Co. Ltd..


OT INDUSTRIES Group becomes a member of the MOL Group after MOL Plc. acquires a qualified majority stake through MOL Solar Investment Ltd. The former recognised group of companies will thus cease to exist.


OLAJTERV Group will continue to operate under the name OT INDUSTRIES. Its engineering member company:. OT Industries Engineering Co. Ltd.


After several restructurings, changes in company law structures, the merger of Olajterv Vagyonkezelő Co. Ltd. and HP-Team Ltd.., the Olajterv Group is formed - as a recognised group of companies. We become a GLOBAL-5 partner of the MOL Group.


The then management of the company buys the majority stake in OLAJTERV Co. Ltd. from MOL. In 2000, Olajber Co. Ltd. was founded under the name OTF Co. Ltd, thus removing the main company from the scope of activities.


MOL Plc acquires a qualified majority stake of 90% in OLAJTERV from State Asset Management Plc , with the remaining 10% of the shares being held by employees in the form of employee shares.


OLAJTERV is separated from OKGT and becomes a joint stock company.


OLAJTERV expands its activities to include general contracting and takes the name Oil Industry General Contractor and Design


Oil and Gas Design Company switches to the name OLAJTERV


The Oil and Gas Design Company (predecessor) is established.

From the beginning